Terms & Conditions:
1 This is a prize draw for a set of Elmer Mendoza novels. To enter, please fill out the form on the competition page.
2. The five winners will be selected at random from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by an independent judge whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The winners may see their entries posted on the MacLehose Press and Sunday Times Crime Club website and on other websites and social media accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The prize draw closes at 11:59 pm GMT on Friday, 9th February 2018. Any entries received after this specified time and date will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of the Company, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice, but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10. The winners’ names will be published via the Sunday Times Crime Club and MacLehose Press website after the closing date.
11. The Company will make available the name and county of the winners to anyone who requests this information by writing to the following address MacLehose Press, Carmelite House, 50 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DZ.
13. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. This competition is being organised by MacLehose Press and the Sunday Times Crime Club
15. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.